Welcome to Brandleaders!
Brandleaders Promotion 2021-2022
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia who are aged 18 years and over, void elsewhere and/or where prohibited by law. Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter's associated companies, the Promoter's agencies associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. Promotional Period - The promotion commences at 12:01am (AEST) on 11/08/2021 and closes at 11:59pm (AEST) on 11/08/2022.
4. To enter the promotion, eligible persons must, within the Promotional Period, fully and correctly complete and successfully submit the online entry form in accordance with any instructions at www.brandleaders.com.au or affiliated website or mobile application (via their compatible mobile device in the manner required) of the Promoter; NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Entrants can enter a draw for each quarterly draw.
6. All eligible entries will be entered into the prize draw. No responsibility will be taken for entries lost, delayed or not completed properly. The use of any automated entry software or any mechanical, electronic or other means that allows an Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that Entrant invalid. Entrants are responsible for their own costs associated with accessing the Internet.
7. The winner will be notified by phone and in writing (email) within 2 working days of the draw date and their name and locality will be published on www.brandleaders.com.au/competitions 2 days after the draw date for a minimum of 28 days.
8. The first eligible entry drawn will receive the winner's choice of any combination of retail gift cards, online gift certificates, vouchers (including all delivery fees and additional costs) and cash to the maximum of AU$2,500. The maximum retail value of each prize is AU$2,500 including GST.
9. For the avoidance of doubt, there is only one prize being awarded in this promotion per quarterly prize draw.
Quarterly Prize Draws will take place on the following Dates:
Draw 1 - 11th of November 2021: Prize Value: $500
Draw 2 – February 11th, 2022: Prize Value:$500
Draw 3 – May 12th, 2022: Prize Value:$500
Draw 4 – August 11th, 2022 Prize Value:$500
Grand Prize of $2,500 drawn on August 11th
All 4 quarterly draws can consist of, but are not limited to – A $500 Dan Murphy’s voucher, $500 Kmart Voucher, a $500 Ampol Fuel Card, $500 in cash.
Total prize value for each quarterly draw is $500.
Total Prize Pool is $4,500
10. Prize validity is 6 months from the date of the applicable draw.
11. Prizes are subject to availability. If any of the prize options are unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to state regulation and subsequent approval.
12. Entrants can only enter in their own name and use their own email address and telephone number. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner provide proof of identity, proof of residency, and/or proof of entry validity. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of any prize claim or entry before awarding the prize.
13. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
14. Programming and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these conditions of entry, all valid prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured.
15. In the event that for any reason whatsoever the winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the Prize.
16. All existing claims for prizes and entitlements to claims will be met notwithstanding the advertised prize pool have been exceeded.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of an entrant being unable to satisfy these competition conditions, forfeiting or not claiming a prize. If the prize remains unclaimed or forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise, the Promoter will conduct a further draw(s) at the same time and place as the original draw/s on 23 November 2022 subject to state regulations and the winner/s will be notified by phone and in writing (email) and their names and localities will be published brandleaders.com.au/winners on 28 November 2022. If a Prize Selection is required for an unclaimed prize winner the event will take place on 12 December 2022 at the same time and place outlined in condition 8 of these Terms & Conditions.
18. Printing errors or other quality control matters outside the control of the individual player shall not be used as the sole basis for refusing to award a prize.
19. The prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. Prize values are GST (or equivalent) inclusive, are in the currency of the participating countries, and are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and are correct at time of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
20. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder; of the email address submitted at time of entry. Authorized Account Holder means the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Promoter may ask any entrant or potential winner to provide Promoter with proof that such party is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the entry. All reasonable steps to notify the winner will be taken by the Promoter.
21. The Promoter's decision in relation to any aspects of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit. Once prizes have left Promoter's premises, the Promoter will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, or failure of safe delivery of prizes.
23. Prize winners are advised that Tax implications may arise from their prize winning and they should seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the prize.
24. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
25. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
26. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
27. It is a condition of entry into the Promotion that the winner consents to the publication of their name and city of origin in any advertisements or articles relating to the Promotion or the Prize and participates in any media releases, which may include photographs or videos of the winner by the Promoter.
29. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given by the various Lottery Departments, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
30. In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders it's determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to State Regulation.
31. The Promoter is Cohort Australia Pty Ltd (ABN: 54 600 161 386) of Level 2, 410 Crown St, NSW, Sydney 2010. This is also where the draws will take place. 32. Authorised under NSW Authority No. TP/00119, and ACT Permit TP 21/01399.